5.12.2010

Miss M sneak peek[Lafayette, Indiana Senior photography]




Meet Meghan! She is one of my seniors for 2011.. she is representing Harrison High School, in West Lafayette, Indiana.

I had so much fun with Miss M and her mom..


It was a pretty brisk day, but Miss M was up for anything...
lucky for her during this outfit change.. the sun was right there to warm her up!!






Meghan told me at the end.. "well, that wasn't so bad".. lol




then her mom chimed in , that she was a bit nervous about this photo session.




In fact.. when we were finished.. Meghan said " that was tons of fun !"




yep.. we do have fun.. I love to hold sessions that are very relaxed , that capture WHO you are (no matter what age) and most importantly , that we have FUN!!






the serious side of M... haaa.




she really didn't have a serious side..


she was pretty spunky the whole time!





and when she put her dress on, I knew I had to pull out the parasol, for some "girly girl" shots..


mom, I hope you like them.. =)














check out those shoes... she is a shoe girl.. and a funky shoe girl at that!









M plays in the band, so I wanted to make sure we got some of her with the clarinet. When having senior portraits done with elle-mi photography, you can be sure that we will incorporate anything, that showcases your hobbies, talents, likes and loves.



















This is M sporting her vegetarian T-shirt...















and of course the shades... according to mom, this is SO Meghan. Well, I hope you have enjoyed your peek at the images from your session. Thank you so much for your patience, I will email you the pw, so that you can view the rest from your session. There were SO many good ones.


Can't wait to work with you again!

No comments:

Post a Comment