9.16.2010

adorable little Miss M[Lafayette Indiana child photography,Lafayette Indiana baby photography]

I was thrilled to meet Miss M and her sweet mama. They came all the way to visit me from California. (ok.. they were visiting their family) but since I had done a session earlier this summer with Miss M's cousins.. they requested a session to celebrate her big 2 year old milestone. She was just as cute as can be. She stuck close to mama for awhile.. so I got lots of great bonding shots like this one.
I love two year old sessions.. they keep me running.. and they are always thinking....


"lady, why do you have that big black thing in front of your face following me everywhere?"


well.. it is to get shots like this one above.. and to catch little doing this ... below.....



Thank you to E for spending some time with me and allowing me to capture sweet little M as she roamed about. It was great fun! =) I will be emailing you the password very soon so that you can view all the images from your session.

No comments:

Post a Comment