9.12.2010

and baby makes 3[Lafayette, Indiana baby photography, family photography]



Had a great time meeting this new mom and dad to the sweetest little boy.. Mr C !! He was such a cooperative little guy during his session and did just about everything I asked of him.. lol ! He wasn't totally thrilled about this basket (doesn't he look like he's saying "seriously, you are plopping me in a basket and taking my picture for your enjoyment?" ).... but I have saved a few cute ones for your gallery!




safe in mama's arms...






kisses from daddy.. awwwww








Little man with his new friend... I suggest to moms that start the baby plan to bring something like a blanket or stuffed animal , that we can use for every session. It will be fun to see how tiny this puppy looks as Mr C grows up !





and one more sweeet picture!




Thanks D, for finding me and asking me to take your baby's pictures! You were a joy to work with and I look forward to seeing you again in 3 months. I love seeing how much the babies have changed each time they come to visit! I'll be sending you a password soon so that you can see all images from your session!







No comments:

Post a Comment