9.02.2010

birthday girl [Lafayette, Indiana child photography]


Met up with this sweet girl and her mama to take some pics for her 7th birthday!! Oh, my gosh.. I can't believe she will be turning SEVEN next week!! I met her mom when she and Brigham were in preschool together! Its so amazing to see how she has turned from a spunky little 4 year old into wise and tender hearted first grader!!








I had no problems getting her to smile.. pose or ham it up for my camera! At some points I thought I was doing a senior session.. Just Kidding mom.. but wait til you see some of the poses she broke out!!





Love it!!!












Thanks for asking me to capture this time in Miss G's life! I had a great time with you all. Watch your email for the password to view the rest of your images.








1 comment: