9.21.2010

fun family[West Lafayette, Indiana family photography, child photography]



I love. love. what I do. I love to meet people. I love to kinda be a "fly on the wall" so to speak as families interact with one another. I can always pick up on the dynamics of a family pretty quickly. Lucky for me .. all of my clients are wonderful... and this family was no exception. I can tell that this family's home is full of tons of laughter.. jokes.. pranks... all kinds of fun.




I would totally believe you if you told me that this brother and sister were the best of friends. That they never fought. The spunky-ness of Miss E was just enough to rile up big brother O.. however, he was Mr. Cool... and fought back just like a big brother should... with just a little tease. and a whole lot of care. I can tell he is a protector of his littls sis. .... and he better be... Mom and Dad you better watch out when those boys start knockin' on your door...




and look at this guy...those eyes are gonna melt a few hearts down the road... I'm just sayin'....




Seriously, Miss E and Mr. O were so well behaved and pleasantly endured my camera pointing after their every move!! Got a couple of the girls together just as the sun was starting to set...





Gotta love a fun picture like this one.... wouldn't thing look great real big on a canvas?


great conversation piece for sure!!!

Thanks so much W family! I had a great time meeting you and spending some time capturing your family's moments. There are so many fabulous pictures, I hope that you will find many that you will treasure. I'll be in touch with the password very soon. Until then, enjoy your sneak peek!!








1 comment: