9.05.2010

two sisters[Lafafayette, Indiana child photography, family photography]

Met up with these two adorable girls and their mama and had a blast! I just knew when their mom asked me to take their pictures, that they were going to be stylin'. They did not disappoint. I was so excited when they showed up and mom had decked them out


in peasant style gear. I instantly had ideas of what I could do in this park setting. I only wished I had brought along a couple props and that we had a time to hit up another location that would have been perfect for these outfits! Love when I can have my whole vision come together!




Miss K is a sweet brown eyed girl with a whole lot of sassy-ness going on. Love her! Miss J is as sweet as can be and reminds me a lot of my own Tatum-girl.



Mom pulled out the hats and the girls had a great time hammin' it up with boots and such. I love this vintag-y feel.




And then we moved on to the Tattoo shop where the girls did a quick change and came out looking like rock starz! Had a blast creating some really cool grunge looks with these young fashionistas!






Check out those leggings, can I get them in my size?







Modeling contracts will not be hard for these two sisters! They have got it going on!!
I such fun hanging out with you all, and am so honored that you asked me to take your pictures. I think you will really like all that we captured that day.






Check your email for the password to view all of the images from your session!






2 comments: