9.20.2010

an itty bitty[West Lafayette, Indiana newborn photography]



Look at who I got to spend the morning with.... meet Mr O who is all of about 7 days old here!! Just so tiny and fresh and new.. and holy cow, was he wide awake!! For most of his session. (this one was taken at the end.. after his modeling debut wore him out.. lol) Isn't he just the sweetest?







When I saw one of his mom's tatt's peeking through her sleeve.. I asked if she would mind changing into something and getting some pics taken with a bare baby... LOVE how they turned out. I have a whole series of mom and nekid baby too... super sweet !












Congratulations on your little guy.. he is just the cutest.. and I know you are going to be a fabulous mama! Thanks for coming to see me and allowing me to take his first pictures!




I'll be in touch soon. Enjoy your sneak peek!!







1 comment:

  1. He is absolutely adorable! You are VERY talented, these are great pictures!

    ReplyDelete