9.19.2010

tutus and tea parties[West Lafayette, Indiana baby, child photography]

This pretty little lady came to visit me all the way from Tokyo! This was her first trip to the states to visit with her extended family.. and what a wonderful celebration it was. Miss A was just over one and full of smiles. She and her two cousins were dressed all alike in their 'cake' dresses in honor of their grandma 'cakes'. Loved that!!
After awhile we got out the tutus , the hair bows and pearls and had ourselves a dress up party. Miss A who was such a good model, took some time out to stop and smell the flowers!


Prior to dress up Miss A was a gem for my camera... lots more like this for sure!



and younger sister Miss L was super sweet as well. I had so much fun with these little ladies. I just know that Grandma had a great time with all her girls home together.



Great Grandma even joined in the tea party... I am sure you will all treasure these beautiful moments captured that morning.



Thanks so much B, for asking me to come join you in your visit. I have so many wonderful images from your session, that I hope they bring smiles and joy to you when you see them, just as they did for me as I was taking them. Congratulations on the arrival of Miss A.. what a wonderful blessing she is to you and your entire family!!




No comments:

Post a Comment