9.08.2010

family of four[Lafayette, Indiana family photography, child photography]

Met up with this family down at the train depot. We actually did not have a blazing hot , full of nasty humidity evening to work with!! The boys were just as boys should be.. just as brothers close in age should be... and I am sure they would have really loved their photographer a tad more, had I had a big dirt pile to climb on or some sort of creepy crawly creature to investigate. Because that is what little boys do right? I know my own boy just this little one's age would have loved it! Seriously, I can just tell by the hour I spent with them, that this family's home is FULL of laughter .. and jokes.. and tons of FUN!! I was still laughing the next day as I thought about some of the crazy antics going on between them!
I always tell my clients, that I like to capture 'moments' .... and that I want to be able to show the essence of people's personalities. I want to be able to freeze time .. so they can look back and remember exactly this time in their lives.

I am thinking that they will look back at these pictures and remember "that silly band craze!"
(and I am right there with you on that one.. lol)
LOVE this face!! I have so many more where he is just cracking up! Love it!!

I had a great time with the C family... as I do with all the families I get to meet , I love witnessing the interaction going on between everyone. It is just so cool. I loved seeing how mom has this special bond with her boys. So in a world full of boys.. I thought it only fitting that we focus on the queen of the house... she is just stunning!!



Thanks, H for asking me to take your family's photos. I have tons of great ones, and I can't wait to show them to you. I'll be sending you the password soon so you can see your gallery! Enjoy your sneak peek!!

1 comment: