9.14.2010

this makes my heart happy[Lafayette, Indiana family photography]




I was packaging several orders for clients today and it always makes me smile. As I was compiling some CD's for people I enjoy looking back through the images that I have taken. It is images like this one above that spawned my passion for this business. This is why I can't wait to get that new inquiry in my inbox. I *love* meeting people. and I *love* being able to capture their family moments and leave them with beautifully treasured keepsakes for years to come.

A huge thank you to all of my past clients for entrusting me with your children, your family, your relationships.. and allowing me to turn your moments into memories.

To my future clients.... I can't wait to meet you and capture your world through my lens. It's gonna be a blast!!

No comments:

Post a Comment