9.27.2010

cute cousins[Lafayette, child photography, family photography]

Met up with two siblings and their (two) kids each.. lots of littles running around lots of fun. I can't believe how well behaved they all were. Several great pics of the kids together... all looking the same way, but many of them with expressions on their faces like "lady.. what the heck are you doing and why do we have to sit here?" I think their expressions are so fitting for the ages.. and I love the b/w ones too.


This one cracks me up.. Miss L is quite the leader of this crew... what a cutie she is!




Here is just one, but I tried to get grandma in with all of her grand kids.. great memories captured!






and I'll leave you with one of Miss H... would you look at those eyes?? I didn't touch them in my editing!! Gorgeous!



Thanks so much for the M and Mt families for asking me to capture all your cuties. I had a great time and I hope that will have some great photos to treasure for years to come!



No comments:

Post a Comment