8.06.2010

All in the family[Lafayette, Indiana child, baby, family photography]

Just look at this cutie head that came all the way from South Carolina to see me for his one year session!! The last time I saw his mama I was helping to plan her wedding at the hotel I used to work for. She contacted me early this summer to inquire about his session and then our mini 1st bday session turned into a family session- We got lots of good extended family shots....
and then mom and her family....

and the proud grandparents with little Mr. G...... he was pretty serious during the entire session, but you can tell gma and gpa are about to crack him !!



some walking with daddy....



and I just love this one I caught of little G and his mama.... its just so sweet!





and once again the birthday boy looking so handsome. I hope you enjoyed your 'sneak peek'. I have so many great images to finish editing and they will be up in your private gallery very soon. Watch your email for the password so that you can see them all !





Thanks again, for contacting me to book your session. I hope you enjoyed your time home and that it truly was a vacation!!





No comments:

Post a Comment