8.24.2010

a birthday boy [West Lafayette baby photography, Lafayette, child photography]

My little guy's first birthday to be exact. I have been super busy with sessions for other people.. (THANK YOU, THANK YOU! to all my wonderful clients), but I did manage to do three separate little first bday sessions for Beckham's big milestone. It has just taken me some time to actually edit them. I actually am in the midst of editing 7 more sessions for clients and two other projects and then I am heading into a full fall schedule with family photos and DON't FORGET my MINI sessions in OCTOBER. (if you're on Facebook, you know the details.. if you're not, watch for a post in the next couple days here on the blog) Of course, you can always go to the top of this page, and click on FB, become a FAN (ok or just LIKE me) and then you'll get all the up to date info on specials going on at elle-mi photography. .. soooooo here is the birthday baby....

and since he is a firecracker baby born on the 3rd of July, I went with the red, white and blue theme...








oops.. don't tell him , you can't put the flag on the ground.





and then I wanted some sweet classic ones... he thought he'd have a little snack while we were at it-








showing what a big boy he is.. thank goodness he is not walking yet.. (yayyyy. for mommy)













and those amazing eyes.. that people stop us in the grocery store to comment on them.








and here he looks almost just like his grandpa. awwww.
(maybe its the old fashioned black and white photo.. just kidding!)

Thanks for letting me share my little guy with you. We are so thankful to have him in our lives. He brings so much joy and laughter.. smiles and fun. happy 1st birthday Beckham Augustine!

1 comment:

  1. Love it~E! Awesome work! I think Beck looks so much like your dad....:)Krystal R.

    ReplyDelete