8.23.2010

Three beauties[Lafayette,Indiana child, family photography]

I had a great time and we endured extreme heat.. (as in I can't remember the last time I had sweat dripping from my eyelids). These girls were so great and didn't complain at all. I think that mama is going to have her hands full when the boys start calling on her girls... starting with the first in the birth order.. Meet Miss M~ loved both the color and black and white, so I am sharing them both.
and next is Miss E... got so many great ones of her, (all of the girls really) it was hard to pick what ones to add on the sneak peek.





and look at sweet baby C !!! thought both of these were super cute..



I have a few more to get through and will be emailing you with the password very soon, so that you can view all the images from your session. It was great meeting you and hanging out with your girls. Thanks for having great attitudes despite that crazy humidity! I hope you enjoy your sneak peek~






Thanks again for choosing me to capture these summer moments with your girls.


2 comments:

  1. I love this preview! I wanted you to know how I appreciate your attention to detail, and your ability to capture their personalities so well. Can't wait to see them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are incredible. You really captured their spirits!

    ReplyDelete