8.15.2010

dodging darkness! [Lafayette, Indiana baby, child, family photography]

Ok, so summer weather in Indiana is always a bit unpredictable.. like when I showed up at this session and there was sun shining and blue skies... we started out in front of Miss J's house and within minutes the sky started turning shades of gray ... and then black.... You would never know that we were racing around switching outfits and keeping an eye to the sky.. this little gal was just happy to be outside ! She has also gotten used to seeing me as she is one of my baby planners and this was her 9 month session-

I can't believe how blonder her hair is getting! She started out with dark hair when I first met her.. lol-

She was lovin' the grass... and then we brought big sister out to hang with us for awhile. I love this shot, because its just so "sisterly"... ya know?? haaaa.


Miss J's mom wanted some swim suit pictures, and when she pulled this one out I knew I wanted to do kind of a vintage wash to the edit.. something about the style and the design makes me think of a 50's suit..


Isn't she adorable?
Thanks so much for having me come visit you in your home. Thanks for moving quickly with me, as we finished just in time before a crazy, fierce storm dropped down. I actually only was in my car for about ten minutes before it let loose. Luckily, we managed to get all the pics we needed.
Looking forward to seeing you again for her big One year old session!! I'll be in touch very soon with the password to view the rest of your images. =)




No comments:

Post a Comment