8.21.2010

two year old fun[Lafayette, Indiana child photography]

I had a great time meeting adorable Miss R and her parents as we celebrated her 2nd birthday! She was so curious and on the go a lot of the time. I always tell moms when they are concerned about their little ones not staying put.. "that is ok, I know when I schedule my 2 yr olds that I don't need to work out that day!".. they keep me on my toes, and I always have so much fun with this age as well. They are just in to exploring this big , bright world around them, and don't want to take even a minute to rest! LOL
We got some great shots of Miss R checking things out in the alley, and then we found some flowers, that she was very excited about. She did a wardrobe change and grabbed her little friend for some of the last pictures. Her two year old celebration had a Minnie theme, so it was very fitting that her mom brought this custom made adorable dress...








We did get some cute pics of mom and dad too ! Thanks so much W family for asking me to capture your little girl's two year old milestone with photos. I will contact you very soon with the password to view the rest of your session's images.

No comments:

Post a Comment