8.29.2010

Bright Smiles[Lafayette, Indiana family photography, child photography]

I had an absolute fabulous evening with this sweet, sweet family... It was once again , a session full of steamy humidity, but that did not bring this family down. at. all. I commented to the mom more than once how impressed I was with all of the kiddos.. (each and every one of them). They listened to me, they smiled, there was no bickering.. no taunting .. there were smiles =) and lots of laughs. I took bunches and bunches of family shots.. I just couldn't resist.. how stinkin' cute are they in all those bright colors ?!! And then would you check out a sampling of the individual shots of the children. SIX.. yes, SIX.. beautifully photogenic and cooperative kiddos.
We also pulled the girls aside and did a 'no boys allowed' mini session.. (and then of course I got some pretty hilarious shots of the 3 boys by themselves. true boys for sure!) Mom , you are gonna love the 'model' shots we did of your darling daughter. I think she had fun too.. (but she may have aged about 4 years in them.. oops. sorry! =(


Couldn't resist doing a feet picture with all their personally unique shade ....


and I'll leave you with one of my favorites from the session.
Thank you so much D family for choosing me to capture your lovely, amazing family. I enjoyed so much spending time with you all. I am emailing you VERY soon with the password to view all the images.. ( so sorry, there lots. and lots.) from your session.


I hope you liked your little sneaky peek!!

No comments:

Post a Comment