8.11.2010

precious newborn[Lafayette, Indiana newborn, baby, child, family, photography]

Meet little Miss A.. she was barely 14 days when she came to visit... she was wide eyed for most of the session, but I think we finally tired her out towards the end. Awwww. isn't she sweet? Mom, Dad, and big brother D, came along too.. I love the tenderness captured in this image. I can tell how protective D is of his little sis already... except when the trains came out, and then he could have cared less what was going on in the other room! A boy has his priorities =)

I just love the twinkle in his eyes... one of my favorite scenes is to witness the older sibling (with a new baby)they are so proud, and in love esp when they don't know yet that baby will one day grow older and want to mess up their stuff =).. LOL

Again, another family image that I think is so cute. Big Brother has got a hold on her, just to make sure she's doing ok.


This shot is pretty close to ones that I do with Daddy and baby, but they requested this to have a matching one to the one they had when their son was born. I think its super adorable.


I am busy finishing up the rest of your images. I know it is hard to wait.. thanks for your patience. =) I will send a password on to you very soon, so that you can view your private gallery.
It was so fun to meet your family. Thanks for having me capture this special time in your growing family's lives. Congratulations on your beautiful little girl! What a blessing !





No comments:

Post a Comment