8.17.2010

a super fun multi-session[Lafayette, Indiana newborn, newborn, child, family, maternity photography]

This lovely family drove up from Zionsville to see me one morning. The plan was a for a family session, however there were so many causes for celebrations.. I couldn't just stop with a few family pictures.. and so we decided to capture several of this little dude.. Mr. E who had just recently turned two... Most of the time he was on the move and seriously focused on all the sights and sounds that the downtown location provided. There were cars and trucks, and buses... lots of people, and horns and whistles.. and he was just running around soaking it all in. I love that I caught this tender moment with his sweet mama here...
oh, and mama is going to have her hands full in a couple more months as she is expecting baby boy #2. Of course, I convinced her that she needed some maternity pics taken... I got several of her by herself and some sweet ones with her husband. We even recreated one of their engagement pictures.. lol- or had fun trying at least!!


Isn't she just the cutest prego mama ever? She is just glowing... LOVE it !!


This little guy was just a doll.. and so curious about everything around him. You can tell he doesn't want to sit long, as there is just so much to do and see. But, like I tell moms and dads.. I am capturing "who they are" at this moment.... this time in their life.. so if its serious, vs all smiles.. I want you to remember that. In a fleeting moment, he'll be on to a 'new ' phase, so I want to be sure that we 'got' this one!!



And if all the trucks and cars were not enough for this guy, as we were nearing our session.. who would have guessed what would have pulled into the station? This little guy's eyes were glued to this speeding train. His mom said his room is themed in trains... so glad that I got a series of these shots of him watching the train with his family.




and let me tell, you after that.. Mr. E was ALL smiles !!!




Grandma and Grandpa are blessed to get to see this little man all the time, so we made sure to capture the bond that they are creating. I hope you like all that I have of E and his grandparents.. they are really adorable.




Thanks so much S family for asking me to take your photos. It was a great morning and I so enjoyed meeting all of you. I'll be emailing you very soon with the password to view all the images from your session. Take Care, and blessings on your new addition. I hope to get to meet him as well. =)


No comments:

Post a Comment