8.09.2010

Pretty in Pink [Lafayette, Indiana, family, child photograph]

Meet the V family , who traveled all the way from Pennsylvania to see me!!.. Ok, so this is a gal who was my little sis waaaaay back in high school!! I haven't seen her in about 17 years(really. that long? wow!) She was making a rare trip back home and contacted me to see if I would take some family pics for her! I was thrilled to see her as a mama and to meet her littles! We got some great shots of her family and then mixed in her dad and his wife. She had warned me that her son , all of 3 was going to give me a run for my money!! I think his spunky personality played a great role in giving these images a lot of emotion- he is just as cute as he can be.

Her grandparents came to visit from MO, so we added them in the mix for a few "all in the family" pics and then even did a few of the 4 generations. I hope you like them as I think they turned out really great!

It was hard to keep Mr. S still for long. He has quite the imagination and was busy acting out quite the scene with Mr. Dinosaur. Glad I snapped this one-


and then towards the end he wanted to hang with his sister and got several of them simply 'being' the sweetest of siblings!



Thanks so much T for asking me to take your family's pictures. I had a great time seeing you and meeting your family =) I'll have your password to you very soon so that you can view all the images from your session. Here is one of my favorites of Miss RG . What an angelic little face!









No comments:

Post a Comment