8.05.2010

Fun Stuff around Town! [Lafayette, Indiana baby, family, child photography]

I am excited to announce that I am teaming up with a local downtown business(one of my favorites) to showcase some of my work. It is the perfect place, because TWO TULIPS is an amazing little spot on Main Street that features beautiful boutique baby things. Whether you need that perfect new-mom-to-be gift, or an adorable baby gift, TWO TULIPS has just what you're looking for that is special and unique.

Cheryl is wonderful to work with and has been helping me bless my friends (and my own children) with her beautiful smocked outfits, glitzy and trendy baby-gear, bibs/burpcloths, shoes/socks/blankets, toys and much, much more. Not only baby items, but there is a fabulous collection of unique gifts for the engaged couple, sorority gals, and don't forget TWO TULIPS offers stationary and cards to create your special wedding or party invitations as well as birth and other announcements.


Right now, Cheryl is running a baby photo contest , where you can submit pics of your cuties sporting something sweet from her shop. All entries will go into a drawing for (2) 8x10 prints and the winning entry will win a $40 gift certificate to use at TWO TULIPS and also receive 50% off session fee and a free 8x10 print from elle-mi photography!!


So head on down and see what all is new in the shop and pick out something super cute for your little ones.. then contact me for your super duper cute photo session!! Fall session dates are filling quickly~

Oh, yeah.. and I'll be a featured artist in her shop on September 17th during the Gallery Walk(more on that later)


ALSO.... .. I have been donating here and there to various groups all year long but am thrilled to have a display on the silent auction table for tonight's big BINGO game.
I am a huge supporter of Lafayette Transitional Housing (some of you may know that I head up my church's big outreach Christmas party for LTH familes)and LOVE what they are doing for our community.
Tonight is their HUGE, HUGE fundraiser, and I was thrilled when they asked if I could donate something. I hope that my offer goes for big money towards this fabulous organization and their great mission. This is such a fabulous evening , full of fun (open bar), food, and prizes!!

A big Shout out to Jen and her crew for all they do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment